Friday 2 September 2016

LEADERSHIP: Best Serving CTC Chairman Doffs Hat

Hon. Rowland Sekibo, the King of the Youths, the Man of the People, the Action CTC Chairman, who has served and served his in the capacity of Caretaker Committee Chairman of Akuku-Toru Local Government Area of Rivers State finally bows out to a higher service.
Read his Message to his people:
Extracted from his Facebook Timeline -
I, Rowland Sekibo first and foremost give all thanks to God Almighty for His Grace and Mercy as I come to the end of my tenure as CTC Chairman.
I also wish to thank Chief. Barr. Ezebunwo Nyesome Wike, Executive Governor of R/ S, the initiator , and the driving force behind the New Rivers Vision. Your Excellency i thank you for finding me worthy enough to serve under you and the opportunity to serve my People as CTC Chairman.
I wish to thank Dr Tammy W. Danagogo, my Political Apostle, my Mentor, my Boss, my Adviser, for guiding, encouraging me to always do my best. I am very grateful to your words of wisdom. God shall continously bless you.
My special appreciation also goes to the Stakeholders of our great Party(PDP AKULGA Chapter) which is ably led by our amiable Father , Chief Ferdinard Anabraba.
I also say a big thank you, to Members of the CTC , Political Appointees, Principal Officers, NULGE Executives and the entire Staffers, who had worked earnestly with me. My prayer is that the good Lord shall reward you all.
Most importantly, I say thank you to the great People of Akuku-Toru L.G.A. I am grateful to have served you to the best of my ability considering the circumstance. I hope I have been a good servant. I thank you for standing by me. I apologise for any of my shortcoming, as I am only human, and therefore not perfect.
May God Almight continue to bless us. IJN.

A very grateful heart, a very humble, submissive and appreciative heart. A man who is gives respect to all who he should respect, irrespective of their ages or status.
Highlights of his service to his people:
Hon. Rowland Sekibo among other things proved to his people that he is indeed a leader-follower who has the interest of his people at heart.

1. Provision of Basic Amenities:
It is the responsibility of every good government to make living quite easy for the citizenry. This Rowland Sekibo took as a sole responsibility to make sure that the people of Akuku-Toru LGA enjoy the dividend of democracy and the benefits of good leadership that is geared towards the betterment life in the LGA especially in this period of economic recession. 
Above all electricity, which is of utmost priority in this modern world, the people oriented leadership saw this and  made it available to the people. With the ever rising price of petroleum products, having a steady supply of electricity is what the people need and it was provided FREE OF CHARGE and 24 hours.  

Here are testimonies of faithfuls from his Facebook Timeline:

Soibi Ibibo Jack AKULGA will forever remember you as the CTC chairman that in a time of darkness, came and brought light to the people of AKULGA.

2. Security:
Akuku-Toru LGA is tagged the most peaceful LGA in the whole of Kalabari and among few in Rivers State where there were no cult fights, incessant gun fights among others.

Testimonies:
Anthony D. Penman Boss,i must say you will always be needed by Akulgans because they felt your administration in the positive ways.are we talking about the power supply,security,empowerment etc.you have performed well.God will always give you victory.

 3. Empowerment:
During his stay in the office, opportunities that came were not monopolized but shared among the youths so as to enable them make a living.

4. Good Administration:
A man whose cabinet members have nothing else to say other than praises...testimonies.
Hear his Chief of Staff: 
  Aboiya-a Bob-fubara My boss ur leadership style Marvel's me,i join u to thank God and appreciate all d personalities so mentioned and pray for a brighter future and as well thank u immensely for d opportunity to serve under u God bless you.

The testimonies are endless... 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home